WHY FORT GARRY FIRE TRUCKS?
Our emergency rescue-max bodies provide fire departments with the performance of a pumper and the storage of a rescue and are customized for flexibility and maximum performance with side-mount, top-mount, and top mount enclosed 3-man and 4-man crown options available. Be confident knowing you’re properly equipped for nearly any possible situation with our full-framed 6061- T6 aluminum extruded sub-frame utilizing 5083 saltwater marine-grade aluminum compartments.
Designed By You, Built With Confidence.
Your department’s priorities drive the design of your truck. We incorporate world-class features into your apparatus such as spacious compartments, adjustable compartment shelves, roll-up doors, booster tank up to 1200 I.G., LED lighting, and an undercoated body. Deploying a high-performance ER-X pumper as part of your fleet, you’re confident because you know it’s One Tough Truck designed and built for any situation, every time, and on every call.
- Aluminum 6061-T6 Extruded Full Frame Body and 5083 Saltwater Marine Grade Compartments
- All Chassis Options Available
- Darley, Waterous, or Hale Pumps
- Side Control, Top Mount, or Top Mount Enclosed (TME) — 3 or 4-Man Crown
- Adjustable Compartment Shelves
- Up to 27 inch Deep Compartments
- Roll-up Compartment Doors
- 500-1200 I.G. Booster Tanks
- Undercoated Body
- LED Lighting
- ULC or NFPA Tested and Certified
- Foam System
- Enclosed Ladder, Pike Pole and Suction Hose Storage
- Rooftop Waterway Monitor
- Rooftop Command Light
- Additional Floodlighting
- Removable Slide
- Pan Compartment Doors
- Air Conditioning
- Roll-out and/or
Tip Down Trays
- Toolboard Options
- SCBA Brackets, Racks, Holders, and/or Tray Options
- Back-up Camera
- Terminator, Rearmounts