We want to feature your newly delivered Fort Garry Fire Truck(s) in our upcoming 2020 Calendar!
We are looking for high-resolution, scenic photos that feature our recently delivered (November 2018 to date) fire trucks in use or proudly displayed on site. Send us your photos and if we use your photo in our 2020 calendar we’ll send all winning participants a $100 merchandise gift card for use on our merchandise store at www.fgft.com.
All entries must be received by end of day Friday, September 27, 2019, to be considered.
G U I D E L I N E S
• We are looking for scenic photos— something you would want hanging on your wall all month long.
• Safe action shots or staged fire trucks positioned in front of your fire department with emergency lights flashing is perfectly acceptable! We even encourage your fire fighting team to gear up and pose with your newly delivered fire truck!
• The more unique the application, the better! We want a diverse range of photos that represent our equally diverse customers.
• Seasonal photos of fall colors and snow are needed! Best time to take images is one hour prior to sunset during the golden hour.
S U B M I S S I O N C R I T E R I A
All images must be submitted in digital format via email (2MB to 10MB) to [email protected]. Or you can submit your photos greater than 10MB at www.wetransfer.com where you can submit up to 2GB of photos by emailing [email protected] for FREE!
1. To be eligible for consideration, submitted photographs must be unedited high-quality digital images (2MB or higher). Other formats (prints, mounted, black & white, scanned PDFs) are not eligible. Basic requirements for technical quality include clear focus, realistic color, and good overall contrast.
2. Photographs must be of a recently delivered Fort Garry Fire Truck(s) from (November 2018 to date).
3. Departments may submit a maximum of three (3) photos.
4. The department’s name must appear in the digital file name, and the image must be saved as a JPEG. Use the following naming convention: [departmentname001.jpg] Examples: cityofWinnipeg001.jpg, cityofWinnipeg002.jpg, etc.
5. Digital files must be received by Friday, September 27, 2019, to [email protected]. Late submissions will be held for the next year.
6. Photos will be reviewed in October 2019 and final decisions made by October 11, 2019. We will contact everyone whos submission was selected.
7. Submitted photographs will become part of the 2020 Fort Garry Fire Trucks calendar image library for possible use in the calendar and related projects with suitable photo credit acknowledgment.